MAINTAINING A SECURE WORK ENVIRONMENT
There is no “silver bullet” that solves all cyber security problems. Equally important, cyber security is not a matter of putting solutions in place and walking away never to worry about it again.
- Cybercriminals are constantly coming up with new strategies for breaching systems.
- The Internet-of-Things (IoT), where more and more devices are connecting to your network, introduces new vulnerabilities to your systems.
- The advent of Artificial Intelligence (AI) means that the enemy isn’t just humans trying to breach your network. Now it’s automated systems that learn through trial-and-error to break through safeguards, running variations of attacks far faster than is humanly possible.
- The Dark Web gives would-be attackers tools such as Ransomware-as-a-Service, rental of DDOS (distributed denial-of-service) attacks by-the-hour, and access to stolen login credentials.
The equipment and staff required to achieve protection at this level is expensive and would be unrealistic for a smaller company to implement and support. However, a layered approach to security with continuous monitoring, real time alerts and skilled analysts is the key to protecting your business.
Access Technologies can provide you with a cloud-based solution that doesn’t require expensive hardware, and includes experienced, trained analysts that continuously monitor your systems.
- Threat Intelligence: Prevent attacks with real-time surveillance
- Behavior Analysis: Early warning of suspicious behavior
- Auditing and Logging: Meet compliance with reports on demand
- Change Management: Know what has changed in your system at all times
- Monitoring and Alerting: Real-time visibility and notifications
- Annual Comprehensive Risk Assessment: When required for compliance, this vital assessment gives you complete visibility into your entire network and data. Our unmatched assessment is exacting and exhaustive because it can’t afford to be anything less.
Get in Touch
Want to know more about how technology can help your business? Get in touch with our expert technicians.